I am a little delayed in getting information up from our outing to "Montecasino." Montecasino is a large mall/restaurants/theatre/casino designed to look like a rustic Tuscan village. We went when it was dark outside...and it's a crazy experience to walk inside the building- because it is designed as though you were outside. Sorry, there are no pictures to do it justice! the ceiling looks like a cloudy blue sky...the walk-ways like cobblestone and there are mini streams, etc. throughout the village. We also realized while we were there that they do live performance
Ben and I ate at a steak house- super cheap and delicious (The Meat Co.). We also had Milky Lane ice cream for desert...also cheap and delicious. Finally, we did check out the casino...specifically, we sat down and the machine and took a picture next to it. We aren't so interested in the gambling aspect. But, we did hear that the movies are also much less in comparison to the cost of viewing a movie in the States! Basically, two for the price of one! Can't beat that, now can you!
3 comments:
i want ice cream!! that thing is HUGE too! how much did you pay for it??
it was delicious and only about $2!!!!! If you come, we can go there! Start saving!!! I want you to come!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the safari looked very fun and yes you start small and go big!!
Post a Comment