You can imagine my delighted surprise when my South African cell phone began to ring yesterday afternoon...and it was not one of the 4 numbers I know! I answered the phone to hear a man stating he is from Foto First and he had received my letter and wanted to extend his apologies. He stated that another man from the actual store would be contacting me to discuss a refund/reprinting of the photographs and again apologized.
Then, another hour later, the man from the store called with his apologies. He stated he was very upset to hear that I was treated so poorly and that he would be speaking with the men in the store about improving their customer service. He then scheduled a time to personally deliver new prints in my desired finish(matte)to my house. Don't worry, I made sure I wasn't alone!
And this morning he delivered new pictures! And a coupon for a free print! Wonderful to hear that my letter paid off. He also assured me that the two men were not out of a job, just warned and that should I return, I will receive "VIP" service. (Apparently it was clear that I still worried about the fate of the employees, regardless of the poor treatment...haha...so much for that mean streak of mine!)
No comments:
Post a Comment