For those of you who decided to fight their way through the reading of my last blog, you may have wondered about my poor loving husband. Because for those who have experienced stress and frustration, I am sure you also understand that it is usually those closest to us who feel the aftermath. Don't worry, Ben survived! Fortunately, my anger did not overflow onto him this time...could that possibly be because after nearly 3 years of marriage, Ben has figured out the key!? Maybe! He knew from an early phone call during that awful day that I was hurting...and what did he do? He responded! In the most wonderful way! Yes, my beloved friends and family. He brought me chocolate ice cream and flowers. Now if that ain't love.... :)
Of course we are all just one person in a big world, right? This blog, however, is specific to Ben and me (Amanda!)...and our growing family! Join us as we record the chapters of our life...a true gift from our LOVE, Jesus.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
He's a loving one...
For those of you who decided to fight their way through the reading of my last blog, you may have wondered about my poor loving husband. Because for those who have experienced stress and frustration, I am sure you also understand that it is usually those closest to us who feel the aftermath. Don't worry, Ben survived! Fortunately, my anger did not overflow onto him this time...could that possibly be because after nearly 3 years of marriage, Ben has figured out the key!? Maybe! He knew from an early phone call during that awful day that I was hurting...and what did he do? He responded! In the most wonderful way! Yes, my beloved friends and family. He brought me chocolate ice cream and flowers. Now if that ain't love.... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay! good job, Ben!! Amanda, you're doing great. It's hard to be in a new culture, country, continent, and without a daily outlet where you get to interact and so on and so forth. It's okay. Just wanted to let you know that you're doing very well! I admit, I wish I had been brave enough to get out and explore much more on my own like you have. Keep it up!
Post a Comment