Thursday, July 23, 2009

Birdies...and..turtles?

Well, we found another hot spot at Montecasino. Not only does this location have slot machines, restaurants and root beer, but also a bird sanctuary! And of course, we had to pay a visit.
We can now add birds to our list of animals we have fed.
This pictures doesn't show it, but that other bird there also hopped on my arm. So, I had two birds sitting on my arm chowing down on their food. And sometimes my finger.
Just some peacock feathers for you.
I can't remember the name of this bird...but he was in the bird show. They had birds do tricks and talked about how some birds are becoming extinct...interesting...
And then we saw these two turtles. Hmmmm....hahaha...At first I thought it was just plain wrong to take a picture of this. However, the more I thought about it, the more I figured some people might find this interesting. It is just a part of life, after all. And I have a brother-in-law going to school for animal science. He studies this kind of thing. So, Chris? This is for you:
And another bird. Just chillin'

1 comment:

Joseph and Amber said...

Those one birds are SO colorful! I like them a lot!