Click here to view this photo book larger
Guess what... Shutterfly is feeling very merry this year and I found another great deal thanks to my friend, Erica! Anyway, this is the hardback version of this blog. See, I initially created this blog to capture our memories from our South African adventure (stories and photos). After about 3 posts it became clear to me that I was going to want (need?) a hardback copy. Something I could pull out and read to our kids one day, share with friends and family down the road. After checking out a few different sites that turn blogs into blog books, I settled on Shutterfly. The photo quality in the books was very important to me as I love photography and most of the other blog books sites did not offer great photo quality.
I am soooo glad I decided to turn my blog into books. This is the completed third installment of my blog book series....I still have at least one or two to go before I complete our South African adventures. It's totally worth it and I do suggest trying it out if you are keeping track of some special journey or adventure in your own blog.
Well, I'm sure your curious as to how to get this deal... and what it is... so I will tell you:
If you create a 'project' like my blog book... Go on your Shutterfly account, and view 'My Projects'. Select the project you created and click on a link in the right hand column that says 'Share Project'. Edit the project name, if you need to, then click 'Next'. You can then embed the project in your blog -- these are the directions directly from Shutterfly:
Help us spread the word. Embed project and receive a $25 gift certificate. Here's how:
Embed your project on a blog or Web site you own. Email an active link (no screenshots, please) to the Web page containing your embedded project to:shareproject@shutterfly.com. We will confirm placement and reply to your email with a discount code.
Limit one per customer.
Help us spread the word. Embed project and receive a $25 gift certificate. Here's how:
Embed your project on a blog or Web site you own. Email an active link (no screenshots, please) to the Web page containing your embedded project to:shareproject@shutterfly.com. We will confirm placement and reply to your email with a discount code.
Limit one per customer.
Enjoy!!!
1 comment:
More bonuses from Shutterfly! If you create a 'project' like this photo book or something else. Go on your Shutterfly account, and view 'My Projects'. Select the project you created and click on a link in the right hand column that says 'Share Project'. Edit the project name, if you need to, then click 'Next'. You can then embed the project in your blog -- these are the directions directly from Shutterfly:
Help us spread the word. Embed project and receive a $25 gift certificate. Here's how:
Embed your project on a blog or Web site you own. Email an active link (no screenshots, please) to the Web page containing your embedded project to: shareproject@shutterfly.com. We will confirm placement and reply to your email with a discount code.
Limit one per customer.
(Thanks for the tip, Erica!!)
Post a Comment