So I thought I was running a bit late on putting together my Christmas card on Shutterfly this year. Last year I had already received my Christmas cards in the mail by this time... But with little Charlotte consuming my month of October, I'm just now getting around to my Christmas card making. And I'm glad I am running behind! A friend of mine posted on her blog this awesome Shutterfly promotion where bloggers get 50 FREE cards just for blogging about Shutterfly. So of course I had to hop onto that action! This is my favorite Christmas card:

I have spent so much money using Shutterfly. But I've also SAVED a lot of money using Shutterfly! I have created many things throughout the past 18 months especially on Shutterfly- including printing out this blog into photo books (totally worth it by the way because now we have our South African experience in print!). Last year I created a photo calendar for many of our family members for Christmas and it's probably one of my favorite things I've done. I especially like that I can personalize the calendar by adding our own special dates (like "Shop Day" or "Black Friday" as other people call it...haha!). Check out the photo calendars using this link: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars.

And of course you all are aware of our new addition, sweet Charlotte! We are going to combine our Christmas card with her birth announcement this year. I believe this is the card we will be sending out to our friends and family when we move home in just 34 days!

Well, there you have it my friends! An awesome deal from an awesome photo site: Shutterfly! You can click this link to check it out if you're interested: http://bit.ly/sfly2010 .
MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS!! AND HAPPY SHOPPING :)
3 comments:
thanks for the heads up!! definitely going to do this :)
I still havent gotten my code...hope it comes soon or that i did it right. i need 50 free cards :)
ugh! me too! I don't want to worry...I checked your blog post and saw that someone said they did receive a code. So hopefully they are just busy over at ol' shutterfly? BC I too need 50 free cards! Or else change my plan!
Post a Comment