
Charly girl is 1 month old today! It’s crazy how time seems to fly these days…it seems with any milestone we reach, time just moves faster…
I decided to dress Charlotte in her KSU beanie and stockings for half of her 1 month shots….the other half were posed in her hospital t-shirt (which the button already broke on after 1 wear!). She was great for this mini-photo shoot. And then she decided she’d had enough and let me have it for the next hour and a half…
Charlotte is so precious to me. I know how blessed I am to have her as my daughter and I always remind myself of this when she cries for what seems like forever! I know that being a Mommy involves tears as well as smiles. Speaking of smiles, sweet Charly gives me smiles fairly often these days…and they are the highlight of my day! They just light up my heart, those precious toothless grins!
Charlotte loves her bath time. It’s her time to bond with Daddy as this seems to be the only time she is not crying in the evening! Daddy holds her in the tub while she kicks her legs and wiggles her arms- maybe we have a swimmer on our hands?
Our sweet Charly is still in the habit of being held almost 24/7. We somehow manage to get her to sleep in her “crib” for 2-3 two hour stretches a night…which is miraculous. During the days, she is glued to me. I try to set her down when she has been sleeping soundly for a good 15-20 minutes, but she always wakes right up. Aww, sweet girl!
Charly girl is definitely growing. We still manage to squeeze her into her newborn onesies and sleepers…but it is a tight squeeze! I suppose we will have to break out the 0-3 month stuff for the remaining 40 days we are here in South Africa! (Actually, it’s 39 days until we get on the plane to go home! 40 days until we are actually home, though!)
Anyway, enjoy the photos of our sweet Charly girl.
Thank You, Jesus for blessing us with our precious Charlotte…we love her so much!








1 comment:
she is so adorable!!!!
Post a Comment