Monday, March 22, 2010

This is how we told our parents and siblings...

We had to have some fun with telling our parents and siblings our baby news. We finally decided that a "secret message" video would be the best way. So, I hosted a "tour" of our house and all throughout the video there are hints and clues about the baby. We called our families on Skype as they watched the video and it was hilarious! It took most everyone two viewings and some encouragement from ourselves to finally pick up on the clues- but they managed! I think the prize goes to the soon-to-be-grandmas as they were the only two to get the clues on the first go through!

Sooo, follow the link below and check out the video...let us know if you are able to spot the clues!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxz8uyysx0E

3 comments:

Erica said...

congratulations again!! such a cute video. how exciting for you both and your entire family!

Benanda said...

Thank you!

Rachelle said...

I noticed a few of the clues on the first try! I noticed the books, the belly band in the closet and the test!