Thursday, March 4, 2010

I am a recipient of....


That's right! The "Beautiful Blogger Award." My lovely friend Kelley Greening presented this award to me and a few others after receiving it herself. See, I am supposed to pass this award on to some of my favorite bloggers....however...the only bloggers I know of: Kelley Greening and Laurisa Ballew, have already received the award!

That said, I would love to read more blogs if you have them. So please, if you are reading my blog and have a blog of your own, can you please post the link in my comment section? Or send it to me via email or Facebook. I love being able to check in and catch up on everyone's "news."

And the final task of this award requires me to share 7 random things about me...so here goes:

1- I like Malt-o-Meal with brown sugar and butter. But they don't sell Malt-o-Meal in South Africa. :(
2- I miss those Kansas days where it would rain ALL DAY LONG. I never ever thought that would be something I would miss as I often became sad on those days, but the sunshine is kind of excessive here.
3- One of my favorite video games to play as a kid was "Sonic the HedgeHog" on Sega. My brother and I would tag team it to beat the game.
4- When I first realized I had a crush on Ben, I wrote in my diary "I "heart" Ben Collins." (Did you catch that?) Good thing I got it right a week later...
5- I am going to run in the 4th of July Freedom Run 2011. I am also going to go gung-ho 4th of July in 2011, because it will be my first summer back in the States after missing it for TWO years in a row!
6- I miss dressing up for work.
7- My Dad makes delicious breakfast food. (Can you tell it is early morning and I haven't had breakfast yet??)

4 comments:

Erica said...

Very cute! I love following your blog and hearing all about your great (and not-so-great!) experiences. You should check out our family blog: http://www.venanciofamily.com. Hope you guys are doing well!

Dianna said...

I read your blog all the time Amanda. It's on my regular list I cruise through every couple of days. I hope you find some fun "projects" there in SA!
http://feettomyfaith.blogspot.com/

Benanda said...

Oh yay! I will see if I can figure out how to add these to my page as "Blogs I follow!" Thanks!

Mom-Darcie said...

I love reading what you write, I just need to make a habit of checking it every other day to see what is new. Just to have fun and get lost in the writings!!