SO, if you haven't figured it out yet... I am pregnant. Ben and I will be parents on or around October 5, 2010. Now, we are still two days away from our "12 week" mark, but we had to go ahead and spill the beans. Word travels, after all. With our family in town over the past week, we decided to extend our "circle of trust" to our grandparents. And with the grandparents came the rest of our extended relatives. And with the rest of our extended relatives came our Facebook and Blogger community of course.
So there you have it. I promise my blogging update frequency will improve. It was hard to think about let alone write about anything but the baby! Which is why my blogs tapered off over the last 7 weeks... More to come on baby bump later. Plus I gotta dish on our week long visit from our Connell guests!
5 comments:
My beautiful Sunshine! You look beautiful. You are going to make such a beautiful mommy!! I can't wait to see you and spend some time together. I see my little grandchile starting to show up. Love Mom (Grandma)
Yup, slowly but surely baby's peeking out! Now if only this stinking headache would go away...
woo hoo!!! how exciting!!
awwww amanda i wanna see more baby bump pics!! you look so cute!! LOVE YOU!
I will add a new pic and update each week :)
Post a Comment