Monday, March 26, 2012

Baby2 Bump....19 weeks


Charlotte was so cute as I was taking the photos, she got this huge smile on her face and then ran over and backed up next to me so she could be in the picture too...adorable!

So I figured Baby2 wouldn't mind sharing a photo with Charlotte...I just had to give her a little squeeze!


19 weeks
march 25, 2012

This has been a fun week with my favorite part of pregnancy starting up.  Baby2 is really moving around in there and you can even feel it from the outside.  Which means daddy is now getting to "experience" time with baby2.  Every little kick and jab is so very precious to me, sometimes I feel so happy I could burst with it!  I feel most of the movement on my right side, particularly very low in my right abdomen and then towards the right side as well.  Must mean baby2 prefers my right side!  We will see if this persists in weeks to come...


We are also growing more and more every day and strangers are starting to ask questions.  You know, "how far along are you?", "is this your first?", "do you know what you are having?".  So far I have not experienced any stranger belly bump groping...but that is only so far!  I am sure we will be mauled soon enough!


I am still feeling quite tired but I think that has a lot to do with the fact we went to Branson last weekend and that wiped me out.  And as of sunday (19 week marker!), I have come down with the stomach flu...which I am sure will not help during week 20.  But what can you do?


I think I have decided to make baby2's room in the current office.  It is larger than charlotte's room, which she may question one day, but since I worked to make charlotte's room special, I don't want to undo it.  We may freshen up the paint color in charlotte's room; however.  Baby2's room is a nice gray color so we will leave it and add blues for a boy and bright pinks and yellows if it is a girl.  I cannot wait to start on the nursery projects....soon!


We will find out this Friday, march 30 if we are having a little boy or a girl!  I am beyond excited for that!  Daddy's blood pressure rises whenever he thinks about it, he is so excited.  Though daddy has yet to agree upon a girl name.  I told him I want a name before the ultrasound so we can reveal our little one's name afterwards.  It is important to me to give our baby a name as soon as we can so we can pray for him/her by name and really savor all of the time God gives us with him/her.  No worries, everything is healthy so far, but I know too many people who have lost babies.  And it has struck a place in my heart to give our baby a name early on.


Anyway...that is week 19.  Feeling thankful and blessed and super excited!  Less than a week baby2, and we will know a little more about who you are!  I love you!

No comments: