Of course we are all just one person in a big world, right? This blog, however, is specific to Ben and me (Amanda!)...and our growing family! Join us as we record the chapters of our life...a true gift from our LOVE, Jesus.
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Bump2 Watch: 18 weeks
18 weeks
March 19, 2012
I get so light headed these days. And not just from anticipation! For example, if I am sitting or lying down and then stand up, my head throbs and sometimes it takes a minute before I can see. It is the worse at night when I have to wake up for those pee breaks...like 3 to 4 of them, seriously! I try and keep the dizziness at a minimum by tilting my head to the side and walking bent over to the potty. Good thing it is night time and nobody is around, because I am sure I must look ridiculous!
Speaking of pee. We went to Branson this weekend and you know what that means. Road trip. Fortunately I did not make Ben uncomfortable by peeing on the side of the road and I was able to make it to public restrooms. But, we also went to silver dollars city. And Kelley and I (she is also pregnant and further along than me!) rode the tram to and from the entrance. Seemed like a good idea considering the heat (yeah, what on earth, 80+ degrees and only march!?) and swollen feet...however...that tram ride was quite shaky. And it just about shook the pee out of me, and Kelley for that matter! I don't believe I have shared with you all that this time around my bladder is even more sensitive. If you can believe it. Well, believe it. I apologize ahead of time if I accidentally wet myself in your presence. Please don't make fun of me though if I do!
Anyway, onto more acceptable topics. Our wee one is about 5 1/2 inches long and weighing about 7 ounces! I find that exciting, as usual! And this week baby2 also had more refining work done on his/her facial features and gender parts. All of those goodies are set and ready for us to get a looksee on march 30!
I have felt more flutters and pops from baby2 this week. Especially when Charlotte is upset about something and screaming. Baby2 either doesn't enjoy the noise or he/she is trying to join in the "fun". Haha, fun, right?
Food wise...bout the same there. Nothing new. I love coffee cake.
But I love baby2 and Charlotte more!
Here's a couple photos from our weekend in Branson...many more to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment