Doesn't Charlotte just look thrilled to see Santa? I delayed this visit for quite some time because Charlotte has made it pretty clear to us that she is creeeeeeeeeped out by facial hair. Especially men with beards. And Santa fits that description.
However, after reminiscing on my old first-Santa-visit photos I finally decided Charlotte might like the traditional photo to look back on down the road. And so...I dressed her up in her Christmas outfit, grabbed her Uncle Brock and headed to Crown Center.
After all, everyone says he's the real Santa at the good ol Crown Center...I think it's the genuine facial hair.
Charlotte much more enjoyed walking around the mall in her cuteness. Seriously guys, she is the cutest.
After Santa, we decided it would be fun to walk across one of the glass/window enclosed bridges. Charlotte loved that part. She got so excited she ran right smack into the window. I can't help but wonder....what would she have done if the window had not been there?
Yup, my heart skipped a beat at that thought. So not safe Charlotte! We must teach you safety when in high places.
And since I am a little shutter happy when it comes to snapping photos....here's more than a few for your viewing pleasure. Please excuse the slight greenish tint. It was a cloudy day and my settings were off...and we no longer have Adobe Photoshop to fix it. Boo.
 |
| She is marveling at the lights outside... |
 |
| Umm, yeah. A Dor Able. |
 |
| She's like, "hey guys, this is great!" |
 |
| Heart melting...seriously. Beautiful! |
 |
| this is so fun! |
 |
| awkward grin |
 |
| she's got a little cowlick back there |
 |
| hangin' with Uncle Brock! |
 |
| Checking out the sights with Mama |
 |
| Love this mommy daughter shot! |
 |
| And love this Uncle Brock, Charly shot! |
 |
| eyes averted |
 |
| she was so enthralled by those lights, man... |
 |
| Uncle Brock pointing out some scenery below |
 |
| Red shoes for Christmas. Love em! |
2 comments:
1 you take great pics! I just love them! 2. ummmm cutest christmas outfit either. 3. I bet santa was excited that a hot mom was sitting with him! 4. Enough numbers already...great post, great pics. Love that little girl! (And her mommy too!)
Love those pictures! you are very talented :)
Post a Comment