Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Chef Boyardee...Christmas party and some other stuff


 This is my daughter.  She LOVES Chef Boyardee.  Because he makes really delicious raviolis and alphabet meatballs.  And then he puts them into cans that Mommy can buy, pop open and cook up quickly.  Only problem is.....Chef Boyardee's meals aren't exactly the best balanced diet.  So Charlotte cannot have them everyday.  But she would if she could.  Just look at that smile...



Ben's work has an annual Christmas party.  Of course we were in South Africa for it the past two years...so it was fun to have an excuse to dress up.  And go on a date date.  And since Ben and I got all dressed up'n'stuff, I figured....why not get a couple shot? 

Of course Charlotte had to jump in for a few.  I'd say she is certainly the highlight of the photo.  Although Ben is quite the catch.  Isn't he just dapper?



Charlotte figured out and mastered climbing a few weeks ago.  This was her first climb I just happened to capture on film.  She was quite proud of herself.  

Seriously though...she is so stinking cute.  I can barely contain myself.  I know I have said it before....but man.  Jesus?  You really did an awesome job with this one!

 Charlotte enjoys playing dress up.  Especially with Mommy's scarves.  However, the poor baby felt a little over dressed for the day and couldn't figure out how to de-scarf herself.  Am I cruel for snapping a photo before helping the kiddo out? 

Nah.  I'm just a Mommy trying to capture a memory.


No comments: