Charly- I love you so very much. I kind of had trouble falling asleep last night because I was thinking back to this time last year...and how excited I was to meet you. And then of course, with the way Mommy's brain works, I started thinking about this past year and all of the precious moments we have shared together. Somehow I finally fell asleep, but that didn't last for long because around 5:20am (12:20am South Africa time) you decided it was time to wake up. I joke it's because you knew you were getting close to your official ONE YEAR! Sure enough, 6:32am (1:32am SA) you and I were cuddling just like we did this time last year. Charly girl, I feel so blessed to be your Mommy. Not a day goes by that I don't thank Jesus for choosing me to be your Mommy... Love, mommy.
Here we are last year this time....look at your chubby cheeks! And goodness...Mommy looks exhausted!
And here you are today...styling in your SA getup Mommy made you :) And getting around pretty well....think you will take a step or two on your own today?
We shall see...
And I gotta add one more exciting piece of news we just discovered... we just found out our friends (Jake's parents) are going to have a baby girl, Sadie in March. I am so incredibly happy and thankful to Jesus for answering our prayers and giving Jake a baby sister for Austin and Terri to raise. God is pretty stinking awesome!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Charlotte! You are so gorgeous little darling!
Post a Comment