Friday, October 14, 2011

a little over 25 years ago...I celebrated my first birthday


And I wore the dress you see below.  Yup, that's me opening my birthday gifts.  And that's my Mom behind me.  Yes, I know a lot of people say I look just like her.

Anyway, my Mom saved that little dress and recently passed it back to me.  So...I thought it'd be fun to see how it looked on Charlotte...now that she recently celebrated her first birthday and all...



I think shorter dresses were the style "back then."  Check out those baby thighs.  I love them.  I could bury them in kisses.  In fact...I do.  Daily.  How can I help it!?



She clung to this tree like a champ.  Such a super model.  Her hair blowing in the wind...her short dress showing off her diaper booty.


Do you see any resemblance between the two of us?


We were playing peek-a-boo...


But then she got distracted by a car...


But not for long!  Cuz then she peek-a-booed me!


And then she thought that mommy's camera looked pretty interesting...but since I wouldn't let her have it and she is working on cutting some more teeth....she decided to just gnaw on the tree a little bit.  Oh sweet baby,  that's what teething rings are for!



But I had to take a picture anyway.  And then I rescued her sore little gums...and the tree :)


No comments: