Charlotte is such a good helper. She's not quite walking on her own yet, so she requires people or wagons (or strollers...or chairs....or pretty much anything she can scoot) to get around these days- but she is always right there with us, lending a hand. Here she is helping Mommy and Daddy get a head start on the leaf-raking. We got us about 5 full yard bags....and still have a leaf-littered-lawn. But isn't Charly such a good helper?
We also took a trip to the pumpkin patch. It was super warm that day- as you see Ben wearing shorts and short-sleeves.
While we may have set her down right next to it...Charlotte found a pretty cool looking pumpkin.
And she had to call her Uncle Andrew and Aunty Pam over to have a looksee. Seriously, she looked and pointed at them and babbled in Charlish (Charlotte language). I believe it translated to: "GUYS! STOP STANDING AROUND AND GET OVER HERE! THIS IS SO GREAT, LOOK AT THIS!"
Look at that smile. She is quite pleased she got her Aunty and Uncle's attention. And she is even holding the corner of her dress. So stinking precious!
The tongue sticking out basically cracks me up. She is hamming it up for us as she babbles on a little more in Charlish. I think she was saying "Okay guys, enough with the pictures. I know I am cute, but let's get this thing loaded up so we can check out the next spot..."
Grandma jumped in for a picture, but Charlotte wasn't up for more pictures.
Unless of course the pictures were with Uncle Andrew and Aunty Pam. Which is kind of funny- she is afraid of anyone with facial hair- EXCEPT Andrew. She snuggles right up to him and sucks that little right thumb of hers like it's nobody's business.
I found a cute family of pumpkins. I wanted all of them, but Ben said we could only take one. I took the one in the top right corner. He's going to be some pumpkin puree in a day or so...
Charlotte didn't seem to care I Mommy wanted a family photo at the pumpkin patch. She'd already made it very clear she was DONE. But Mommy just HAD to press for more...
Riding in the wagon with all the pumpkins. Happy as a clam.
But even more happy walking with Daddy and looking at all the kids.
Don't worry- Daddy was right there. You can even see his foot in the photo above. I could have cropped him out using photo shop and really scared you all...but I decided not to set your heart racing that fast.
How could we resist a family photo in front of their little corn-stalk photo-opp? Even Charlotte (somewhat) participated.
And then of course we had to take a photo while on the hayride in. Charlotte just sucked that ol' thumb of hers again. She is such a snuggler. Have I mentioned that before? I love it. I LOVE Charlotte's snuggles. Nothing better. For real.
And I figured we'd leave you with a photo of the newlyweds. Aren't they just so dern cute!?
1 comment:
Beautiful family :)
Post a Comment