It's been awhile since I have been this busy. And I am not sure what to think about it.
I just started a part-time job. It is super duper part time and Charlotte doesn't have to go to daycare or anything. I set my own hours, can work from home, etc. It's basically the ideal job. I am doing what I did before I moved to South Africa, just on a much lesser scale. Because I am only filling in for a woman who is on maternity leave.
And she just started her maternity leave today. Which means I am now picking up a good part of her work load. Eekeroo!
Oh yeah, my brother just arrived in town from Seattle.
And my little sister is getting married this Saturday- a wedding with all of the pre-wedding fixin's :)
And we have more family in town for the wedding festivities, which means lots of family get-togethers (which of course is a good thing!).
Oh goodness me, here we go! Better hold on tight...and pray Miss Charlotte gets some good sleep in...as well as Mommy and Daddy!
But I want to add one thing. As overwhelmed as I have felt today, I know I will be okay (MORE than okay!). All of these things are tremendous blessings and I feel so thankful for each one. I just need to be careful and not let my old sinful self try to take control.
God? Please hold onto me and keep me focused on What is Important! Amen.
2 comments:
I so wish I had your outlook on things like this! Last night when we were stuck in traffic on the way to the rehearsal though I actually was pretty calm, even though I was kinda freaking out about being late! I need to pray the same last little line in this post that you did ;)
I can totally reate to this post. I have been feeling so overwhelmed too! So great to hear that you have a part time job which still allows you to be a full time Momma!
Post a Comment