Thursday, September 8, 2011

a birthday dress

Charlotte will not just be wearing her birthday SUIT for her birthday this year ;)  Well, maybe by the end of the day when it is bath time she will....but when it is time for fun and photos, I made this for her to wear:



I know it's not perfect and there are imperfect stitches here and there, but that's okay.  It's my first real pattern by the way.  Which, by the way, I don't think I will ever attempt sewing by a pattern again...I gave up halfway through this particular pattern as it was...and improvised my own design.  I added the ruffle, flower decal and diaper cover.  

So anyway...that's my craftiness for today.  Now Charlotte's got a new Mommy-made dress to wear for her first birthday photos :)

Which...speaking of Charlotte's big Number ONE....I better get to planning her Safari Birthday party.  I know you're excited.

No comments: