1- I am in the mood for Fall. Right now I am eating pumpkin shaped candy corn. I still had some left over from last October..and surely that stuff doesn't go bad, right? Ehh, it sure tastes good! I also really want to bake a pumpkin cheesecake. However, I am missing two key ingredients: pumpkin pie filling and graham crackers (for the crust).
2- When we return home in December, Ben and I will have one car. My old Ford Escort! He won't have to work the first 4 days we are home, which will help. However, he will go back to work that following week before Christmas! So I have been plotting out in my head how we will get by that week with one car. I'm thinking that my sister might be around and willing to give me and Baby Girl a ride if we need one. OR, Baby Girl and I can drive Daddy to work and pick him up at the end of the day. OR we can just snuggle up in the house all day and work on Christmas decorations, wrapping gifts and beautifying her nursery! I personally favor each option...so I think I will try out each one at least once that week. Then...we will need to buy a car. We're thinking Ford Fushion. Ford's our favorite. And I absolutely will not ever drive or own a mini van, thank you very much.
3- We gotta get Molly home with us. As of today, Delta says that you can only carry on a pet if it is in Coach. We have business class tickets. This is very frustrating to me. While I could send Molly home early with my Mom or my friend Kelly...I much prefer to carry her on the plane myself. I know, I will also have Baby Girl. But Molly is my baby too and I want to make sure she is okay. She trusts me...she doesn't trust other people quite as much and I hate to put her through all of that stress. Does anyone have a Delta connection? Maybe you can convince them to let us bring Molly on the plane. I mean, those Business class seats are huge! Come on, now!
4- Maybe I should stop eating this candy corn. I'm supposed to go for a walk in 40 minutes.
5- I've been working on my scrapbook from Christmas 2009. It makes me miss home even more than I already do. There is way too much to be excited for. I can't even contain my excitement. Everyday I talk about something Christmas related! I am even listening to Christmas music on an on and off basis.
6- My brother is safely back in Washington state from Iraq. I'm glad he is home, but I will admit I am going to miss our yahoo chats. Since we were both "stranded" in foreign countries, we often chatted through yahoo. I am guessing he will be more than busy as he settles back in to a "Civilian" life. He has lots of people to see, all kinds of food to eat, an apartment to find, school to enroll in....and the list goes on. Oh, Brock. Baby Girl and I will miss you. But have fun and we can't wait to see you at CHRISTMAS!!!!!
7- This weekend is the 4th of July. 1 year from now I plan to be in shape so I can run the Lenexa Freedom Run. That is my goal. I definitely think it is doable. Don't you?
Okay...that's enough of my ramblings for now. Have a spectacular Fourth of July weekend! And enjoy those parades and fireworks for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment