Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas 2011: Round FOUR



And I will close our Christmas 2011 tour with our little family Christmas...

I love Charlotte's Christmas outfit this year.  So I pretty much dressed her in it every day for about 4 days.  Don't worry, I washed it each night :)


 






 Uncle Brock came to the Christmas eve service with us at Redeemer.  I was so happy to have him there with us! 



 


Christmas morning!  Charlotte enjoyed her new toothbrush she found in her stocking.
 She also had a grand old time playing with Molly's new cat toys.


Daddy got some turkey calls, which Charlotte found amusing.  Daddy also got some new clothes...let's just say some of his work clothes were looking a little sketchy.  And I cannot have my engineer looking dowdy, now can I?


 And finally it was her turn!  For her special gift from Mommy and Daddy:



 THE "I Spy" quilt!  There it is, allllll done!  I will have to take some better photos of it later.  I embroidered her name in the bottom right corner along with a little message.  Who knew?  I can embroider.  Charlotte's face kinda cracks me up here.  She looks stunned.  I will dub in what I think her expressions means:  "WOW, Mom.  You made THIS for ME?  This must have taken forever...."




No comments: