
I did my best to get photos in the backseat of the car with very little leg room. My dumb maternity jeans constantly slid down because of the annoying stretchy band that does NOT hold them up on my body. I tried to maneuver my baby bump so I could get close enough to the window for a good shot....only to miss the moment to capture the animal on film. Feeling hungry, tired, thirsty, the constant need to pee. It just was not working. And that was a little sad.
I've enjoyed photographing the animals here in South Africa on our safaris. I feel blessed to have seen them and experience them in their natural habitat. And, honestly, the animals have been my favorite part of being here in South Africa. I will certainly miss going on safaris- self-drive and fancy.
Anyway...we may have time for at least one self-drive safari with our little lady before we head home in December. I'm guessing that will be just as interesting of an experience as this July 25 safari. Give us a few months and we shall see ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment