Monday, June 20, 2011

Back pain is back

So remember when I previously discussed some lower back pain I had on my left side? And I went to physical therapy for it? Well, it went away, pretty much. However, it's back. Only it moved to my right side and it shoots up my back and down my leg. It's horrible. We went to dinner the other night and I was in so much pain sitting at that table! On our drive home I even had tears escape.

This is so frustrating!

I had no idea pregnancy could cause something like this. And I didn't think it would leave and come back and move! My best guess is Charlotte is a heavy little lady. And I probably lifted her bad or carried her awkwardly and it caused my pain to flare up again. But really? I feel so lame.

So...just say a little prayer for me if you have a moment. Pray this pain leaves! And that I manage it well in the meantime. Because not only is it uncomfortable, but physical therapy is expensive.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

boo...so sorry to hear that! will be praying for you and the pain to cease