Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Limited Lady

As you can imagine, I have been shopping a few times since we moved back. I was in need (okay, I was in WANT) of new clothing. Ben, Charlotte and I visited the Limited within days of moving home...and one of the workers approached us and said, "Awwww, your baby is sooo cute! How old?" We replied with Charlotte's age and she says, "Aww, I just love babies!"

A couple of days later I returned with my brother and Charlotte to purchase the items I had window shopped with Ben. The same lady approached us again and said "Awww, your baby is soooo cute! How old?" We replied with her age and she says, "Aww, mom and dad did goood! And wow, I can't believe you (me) just had a baby! You look great!" (Sure felt great to hear that comment!) As I paid for my purchases they gave me a coupon for $50 off of a $100 purchase.....soooo....

A few days later I returned with my Mom, Brock, Pam and Charlotte. The same lady came up to us and says, "Awwww, what a cute baby! How old is she!?" I responded with Charlotte's age and continued shopping. As I shopped the lady continued to swarm around us telling us just how cute Charlotte is.... :) (I KNOW!! hehe!) Of course joke was on me when I got in line to pay...the coupons weren't good until January 3! So I didn't buy anything that day.

I went back to the Limited yesterday with Pam and Charlotte. YUP! Same lady approached us and says, "Awww, your baby is sooooo cute! How old is she!?" I replied with her age and she says, "Awwww, soooo cute!" I couldn't help cracking up at this point, because seriously? You'd think she would remember us by now! Awww well, at least she knows cute when she sees it. And I think she is a very sweet lady :)

I'm thinking next time I could say, "She is *insert number* days older than the last time we were here ;)" Hehe, but I won't really say that.....I will just tell her Charlotte's age and thank her for her kindness.



1 comment:

Kelley said...

love sweet people like that lady! happy birthday!!!!!!