I have learned that it's difficult to be both the photographer and the subject. Especially while I am pregnant! Fortunately, we had some assistance from my friend Kelly for our first go-round. However, I took us out for a second photo shoot...with just the two of us and our tripod. It was some tough work arranging us, setting up the lighting and the camera, setting the timer, rushing to sit for the photo and then back to the camera to check the image. Needless to say...some of the photos didn't turn out quite as well as I would have hoped, but that's okay. At least I got them!
(I managed to force my wedding ring onto my finger...just took some ice before and after squeezing it on and off!!)
Now when Baby Girl arrives....I will be able to take her solo shots just fine. As far as family shots? My sister will be here for a couple weeks after our Little Lady's birth...so we will get her help with those!
Anyway, here are the images...don't be too freaked out by the bare belly shots... :)




















3 comments:
Beautiful pictures Amanda! You are so talented! If only South Africa was closer to North Carolina :) I can't wait until your little girl gets here.. you're already an adorable family!
Aww, thanks Jessica! I can't wait until your little guy gets here either!! Babies, come on out! :)
So precious! Love these! And I love the ribbon one...which i would have thought of that ;)
Post a Comment