No pictures of this monumental day yet....after all, it is still early! So far my celebration day has consisted of a run, which I wanted to pass out on (and might I add that was disheartening because I am only 25 and I shouldn't feel so poopy when I work out, right!?), some laundry and breakfast. Well, and typing on here of course!
I am pretty excited about the fact that when I wake up here tomorrow morning it will still be my birthday! (In much of the USA at least!). And I should continue celebrating until it is past midnight in California, at least, because I was born in the Sunshine state! So that means I will remain the Birthday Girl until 10am tomorrow morning, isn't that exciting? I thought it was... Ben doesn't think that is fair, though. He thinks that a Birthday can only be celebrated for 24 hours. Well, I am thinking his mind will change come May 2...his birthday! I will make sure to maintain his Birthday Celebration until 8am on May 3rd here in SA (because he was born in Kansas, not good ol' Cali like me!)
Anywho...what's in store for the rest of my special day? A movie with my friend, Kelly, dinner with my loving husband, phone calls with my family in the States...and Molly boards a plane to fly to South Africa! Woohoo! I will be happy to have my Molly to keep me company. But I will admit, I would love for all of my friends and family to also come keep me company. That said, I will extend the invitation I posted on facebook and invite you to a Birthday Braai at our house! Of course I understand you all need travel time, so we will schedule it for this Saturday, January 9 at 1pm! Bring your sunblock and swimwear!
No comments:
Post a Comment