Tuesday, July 26, 2011

MMMM, blueberry pancakes!


So I made a batch of blueberry-banana pancakes recently and froze a bunch.  That means Charlotte gets a blueberry pancake for breakfast most mornings.  Initially, she wasn't a fan.  However, within the last 2-4 days, she has really developed a love for these blueberry pancakes.  This morning was the best.  She would take a bite, rub her hands around her tray with the rest of the pancake, smear it on her face, hair, body, take another bite and make the above face.  So stinking cute.  Melts this Mama's heart!  And so, I just had to share.  Doesn't this just make you want to whip up a batch of blueberry pancakes?  She makes them look so good!  Of course, I think she makes everything look good.

3 comments:

Nick said...

Charly your hair is getting so light!

Our Journey said...

can I have some blueberry pancakes?

Kelley said...

HA! I have a very similar picture of LB but he has blueberries all over his face, arms, and belly. I may send it to you so you and charly can get a good laugh! I always have to give him a bath after he eats blueberries or blueberry pancakes. Babies are too funny!