May 12, 2010
How far along am I today?
19 weeks
What is the favorite thing you ate today?
My breakfast…a waffle from Le Peep with my Grandma. Mmmmmmm, so good!
How’s the food stuff coming along? Cravings? Aversions?
I just returned to America this week, the day before I hit the 19 week mark. So I am just craving all food American. Loving my Starbucks Vanilla Steamers, Tacos, and yummy breakfasts. And I still don’t like chicken or chocolate.
Any new symptoms this past week?
Not really anything new. I have been pretty congested and had a couple of bloody noses, but that all comes with the territory. My back hurt like crazy on that long plane ride, but I survived.
What about the exercise routine?
I always like to make it clear how much I enjoy my work-outs, and I still do. I am doing my best to get in some work-outs while here in KC and I did succeed this morning. I just need to keep up the good work, right? Encouragement? Anyone? Hehehe!
Sleep…is it good/bad/mediocre?
I was awake basically from midnight KS time Saturday through Monday, 10:30pm KS time. Not one wink of sleep. Why? Because I was on a plane flying to Kansas City from South Africa…complete with layovers and delays. NOT fun! It was totally uncomfortable. My first night back in KC in Ben’s and my bed was great. The sheets were so soft, the mattress perfect, pillow amazing…I wish I could pack up our bed and take it back to SA with me. Unfortunately I don’t think it will fit into my 2 checked bags of luggage….
How big is the baby…and/or what does he/she resemble?
Our little lady is the size of a mango! She is about 6 inches long and weighs about 8.5 oz. So she’s getting there!
And special milestones for baby?
She got some protection from the amniotic fluid this week through a protective coat of dead skin cells and stuff. Lovely, eh?
How about the baby’s activity?
I feel her J Saturday night, my last night in SA with Ben, I felt a few kicks to my bladder and we are pretty sure Ben was also able to feel her little kick. Since then I feel her maybe every other day. They are just little flutter like pops to my bladder, so sweet!
Did anything special (besides the baby growing!) happen to me this week?
I took a very very very long flight from SA to KC, as I shared earlier in sleep answer. It was tough saying goodbye to Ben in SA. I don’t like being apart from him because he is my best friend, husband, baby daddy…..you know. It’s just tough being an ocean apart and on different continents. Anyway, the flight wasn’t too bad, just uncomfortable for my back and legs. OH! And I FINALLY got my hair fixed by my favorite hairstylist, Jessie at Aveda. Aww, it was so wonderful. I wish I could just fly her out there to cut my hair every other month….if only.
What was the most random thing that happened this week?
2 comments:
I have been so fortunate to have been able to visit with you my deat sunshine!! I am so happy you have started to feel baby girl!! it is such a wonderful feeling!! Life from Father God given to Benjamin and my dear Sunshine!!
excited to see this weeks picture! you are the most adorable pregnant lady!!! :)
btw i tagged you on my blog and i think you will have fun with it... well whenever you get time! love you, happy flying
Post a Comment